Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Know It's Almost February But...

Ok, so January is almost over and I still haven't posted holiday pictures. I'm so ashamed of myself. But, since Jonas is down for a nap at the moment, allow me to share my favorite Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures.

We shared Thanksgiving lunch with Grandma & Grandpa Tidwell (Jason's Grandparents) in Fort Smith. Here is one of Neysa (Jason's first cousin) holding Jonas




And here are Neeysa and Devon (her husband) out picking up pecans for Grandma Tidwell. Most of the family spent an hour more of our afternoon doing that chore.




Meanwhile, Nana (Suzan--Jason's mom) and I were inside feeding Jonas his Thanksgiving meal (I think it was sweet potatoes).




Then, Devon and Neysa taught us how to play "sequence" and we absolutely loved it! We played boys versus girls, and of course the girls won! :) It was a nice time.

No comments: