Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July!

Our first 4th of July!! Woohhoo.....

I meant to take my camera out to the church 4th of July Celebration, but I forgot it. It wouldn't have mattered, because Jonas slept through the entire thing in his car seat. I'm talking choir performance, people messing with hm, and the FIREWORKS!! As soon as this kid hits his car seat, he is out. But, we did get some photos of him in his 4th of July outfit provided by Gran, Laura's mom.


He was very cute as you can see below. I was really afraid that we were going to have an ugly baby. We have so many friends with pretty babies and we figured our clan was due for an ugly baby. I just knew it was going to be us. Well, were we wrong!


This is him saying, look Gran, look at my shirt.















As you can see, he has his daddy's receding hairline. I keep telling him it's a blessing, but one day he won't like it.















This is a you better get that camera out of my face look.














He's posing here with his new shirt on. He thinks he always has to put on a camera face.

Actually, he can spit fire and he was about to unleash a fireball into my face. He loves the camera.


1 comment:

Quest4Excellence said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! HI LAURA!!!! I was starting to think that Jason had left you at the hospital. It's great to see y'all all together.